▪ Accessibility: LinomthaID will establish a national footprint that allows access to wider, remote and underserviced communities. Our intention is to leverage our relationship with SAPO to allow us access to their 2600 branches as service points. Including a multitude of other organisation across the different industry sectors. Access to essential services (Social Services, Health, Labour, Education, etc.). A good example of some advantages to the poor is the when an informal settlement is gutted by fire. If the department of Human Settlements and Social Services puts the residents of all informal settlements on our system, the departments will have a record of all in order to identify individuals as all their documents would be destroyed by the fire. This will ensure that service delivery are improved and government delivers on their mandate.
▪ Affordability: LinomthaID will enter into agreements with the industry to guarantee that there is transparency on costing to protect the individual, where its necessary LinomthaID the cost saving can be passed on to subsidise underprivileged communities through their cost savings on using our solution for (i.e. Elimination of fraud, reducing the amount of duplicate data storage and paper storage)
▪ Job Creation: LinomthaID’s future business model is to franchise the enrolment kiosks but not the process, through these franchises more jobs can be created. Our direct employment will also create more job opportunities. LinomthaID will outsource the installation, maintenance and support our infrastructure. This in turn will generate many more job opportunities, nationally.
▪ Economic: Impact: LinomthaID endorses the Department of Trade and Industry’s “Code of Good Practice”. We will be guided by the above when engaging SMME’s for participation in the manufacturing of Kiosks and other devices. LinomthaID will outsource the installation, maintenance and support our infrastructure.
▪ Environmental Impact: The implementation of the LinomthaID solution will result in less usage of paper, and will also lead to less travelling by individuals as the rollout of our system will take the technology to the people. Less fuel will have less greenhouse gasses emitted.